The Ruwersma Review – September 2
Life is busy and fun as we continue our travels with a happy, energetic three year old. Saturday we celebrated Noah’s third birthday with a delicious ice cream cake. It was nice of Anna’s parents to come down to Tennessee to join the party! We are so thankful to God for Noah’s life and choosing us to be his parents – what an honor.
Here are a few highlights from our week:
1. On Wednesday we were able to present our ministry at Midway Baptist Church. It was nice to see our friends, Henry and Vicki McLane, during our visit.
2. Sunday morning we shared our vision for church restoration at Victory Baptist Church in Kingston, Tennessee. It was a special meeting because Anna’s parents brought her grandmother to see our presentation.
3. We’ve been looking forward to visiting Providence Baptist Church in Ooltewah, Tennessee where our friend, John Jones, serves as pastor. Pastor John was a former missionary to the UK for nearly ten years. It was great to glean wisdom from a veteran missionary on Sunday night.
4. God has blessed and provided for our every need this month and we are particularly thankful for the two churches we attended on Sunday who gave very generously.
5. Kevin is still making phone calls every morning and we celebrate every meeting he schedules. This week Kevin scheduled around four meetings for next year!