The Ruwersma Review – March 31
Some weeks are hard, long, and tiring as we travel on deputation. Yet each day is filled with surprises and blessings. Often we share our highlights with you – highlighting our highs and rarely sharing our lows. We want you to rejoice with our praises and see God’s hand in our lives as we travel. But the reality is that we are just like you! We sometimes have sleepless nights, a sick child, or a day that doesn’t go as planned. Today despite the fact that I’m sitting in a pile of tissues with a nose that is running and a throat that is raw my heart is overflowing with blessings. Here are a few of our many, many blessings God has given to us this week.
1. We’ve shared our vision for church restoration in the UK with THREE churches this week.
2. Our friends donated tickets for the Creation Museum to us. On Friday we were able to visit the museum for our first time.
3. Our list of friends keeps growing and our hearts are constantly filled with love and kindness from others.
4. God has given us safety as we have traveled over 1,000 miles this week.
5. Anna was given a Samsung Galaxy tablet from a pastor!
1. We all have a cold right now. Pray we feel better soon.
2. Kevin is attending a pastor’s fellowship tomorrow. Please pray it is a profitable time and he can build some solid contacts with pastors in Ohio.
3. We will be in three churches including one mission conference this week. To see our complete schedule please click here.
4. Continued prayer for our adoption process.
Shonda Kuehl, the wife of our supporting pastor Cody, has a blog specifically for pastor’s wives. Please visit http://thenuttypastorswife.wordpress.com/author/mrseve/ to check it out.