May/June Prayer Letter


 

As we prepare for our court hearing to finalize Nathan’s adoption, we are reminded of a few similarities of our spiritual adoption in Christ. Just as the adoption process for our family was costly both financially and emotionally, our spiritual adoption in Christ cost His very life. Soon after our court hearing we will be updating our will and adding Nathan as our heir. Likewise, at the moment of our salvation we too became heirs of God (Galatians 4:6-7). Our adoption of Nathan was very much planned just as God planned to redeem us (Ephesians 1:4-6). The physical adoption of bringing Nathan into our family has given us a greater appreciation for our spiritual adoption in Christ. We are thankful for the growth of our family, yet we can’t help but think, “Is our spiritual family growing?” Just as we labored emotionally to make Nathan our son, we as believers need to be laboring for the souls who have not yet been redeemed!

_MG_6058

As we prepare to move to England there will be several legal requirements. The first step will be to obtain sponsorship from an individual in the United Kingdom. We have been praying for a sponsor since beginning deputation. The Lord has given us an individual who is willing to sponsor our family into the country. What an answer to prayer! This sponsorship will be required for the first six years of our stay, and then we can apply for permanent residency. The next step will be to apply for Nathan’s passport after the adoption is finalized. After this is completed, then we will begin the process to apply for visas. We are looking forward to the next step and trusting the Lord to provide!

During the past two months four new churches have begun partnering with us financially towards our future work establishing churches in the UK. This increase puts us at 70% of our needed support. Please pray God will provide the remaining 30% before we leave for England in January.

Complete in Him,

Kevin Ruwersma

We presented our ministry in 22 churches during May and June.

We presented our ministry in 22 churches during May and June.

We are thankful God has given us nine years together!

We are thankful God has given us nine years together!

Thank you for your love and prayers!

Comments & Responses

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: